Monday 11 December 2017

Christmas Shopping

I am way behind with my Christmas shopping this year. This afternoon the farmer and I went to an Outlet Shopping Centre at Street. The journey there was over the Mendips which was like driving through Winter Wonderland. The combination of the snow on the fields, the drips of ice in the trees and the sun shining through was a wonderful effect. I hinted several times that I would like to stop to take a photo but all he said was that I didn't have my big camera with me. My phone would have done the job. I really don't have him very well trained!
 I have therefore instead a picture of the giant stars at the shopping centre. They were quite an impressive size.


1 comment:

  1. Those stars are quite impressive. I have the somewhat the same issue with Mr Man when we are driving somewhere - I think it's the man brain: destination is the goal. (col).

    ReplyDelete