Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mossy ZIZO

Once again I am joining in with Helena's zoom in zoom out in week 37. On Sunday I walked along the dark side of what we refer to as the tump and is in effect an old stone slag heap. There is very little light and it is an ideal place for moss and ferns to grow.


The moss grows on all the stones and logs.



It reminds me of making miniature gardens and of Enid Blyton stories. 



It looks so soft and inviting. I resisted resting my head on it. Not so comfortable a pillow as it looks!





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea for ZIZO. I find moss quite fascinating, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful---and so peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find moss fascinating too - but agree it isn't as comfortable as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful close-ups ... I'm planning a mossy view next week myself!

    ReplyDelete