Sunday 20 September 2015

Walking a Dog or "Other" Animal

Ella has prompted me to take a photograph of something I see every day for the photo hunt for No. 3 A Person walking a dog or other animal.  A lot of the horses on the farm are led out to their fields past the back of our garden and then back again at the end of the day. My daughters will do this for the owners if they are unable to get out to the farm. I managed to catch one coming in at the end of the day.



Then of course Monty having his walk. Well a little break amongst the hens on the way back from his walk.



As you can see the hens are keen to say hello and looking down.... They are quite keen on my boots too!






7 comments:

  1. Wow, what clean boots you have.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Monty taking a break with all the busyness of the hens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! Lovely pics. If I were a hen I'd jump on for the ride, that would be amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monty doesn't seem so keen on the friendliness of the hens - lovely to see all the activity and yours hens out and about

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents kept half a dozen hens on our back garden when I was younger. I refused to feed them as they would attack and peck me. They were super lovely to everyone else in the family, obviously I was right at the bottom of the pecking order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set of walking - I like seeing the hens wandering around. Brings back memories (the lambs wandering off through the fence wasn't so fun....)

    ReplyDelete