Thursday 25 April 2019

A bit of an Update

Where has the time gone since Christmas? I really have no excuse for being away except a little loss of momentum, a fairly busy time and no longer being able to use my aging Ipad to upload posts. So I have finally fished out my laptop and here I am!
So what has happened while I have been offline? The year started with Farmer Daughter spending a 5 week adventure holiday in New Zealand and Australia.




Meanwhile back here Student Daughter has been busy working on her dissertation (submitted today!) with a few visits back home.



We have all had a weekend break in Devon which was a late birthday treat for me. More about that another day.


My mum has had her 90th birthday which we all celebrated together.




Lambing has come and gone with a remarkable number of triplets, 11 pairs in total!




Alterations to the house have advanced considerably (there will definitely be more about that to follow).

Easter has come and gone! What a sunny one it was too.



 So that gives you a bit of a taster on what has been happening here. Now I must find a bit of time to find out what everyone else has been up to while I have been absent. I hope you haven't forgotten me.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad to see this post, and to hear that everything is fine with you and your family. My MIL turns 90 this summer; what an accomplishment it is! Welcome back, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I must now do some catching up

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Reading this post has cheered me up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I have missed reading your posts, just glad everything is OK and your hiatus wasn't due to anything awful (I admit I was a little worried!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see you back Maggie. We have missed you. Oh my 11 sets of triplets - I wonder what's in the water?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Hopefully it will only effect the sheep!

      Delete
  5. Hello again (again). Good to see you back - is that Poppy on her hind legs in the snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that’s Poppy jumping up to catch her ball. She would do that all day long!

      Delete