Saturday 27 April 2019

Tuesday Afternoons



" I really love Tuesday afternoons ". These were the words this Tuesday of the little lad that I look after once a week. I think he was particularly pleased to see that Student Daughter was home and with me when I picked him up from school.


What we do each week is a little weather dependent. He will just happily play with the old toys of the girls that we still have. He also loves to cook. Whenever possible however we like to get outside.  


This week it was a walk down to the bluebell woods for a picnic supper.



Poppy of course likes to come too although she does have to be kept back from the picnic.



Then there was a bit of an Easter Egg Hunt as long as he promised to share them with his mum and dad.



Back at the farm there was just time for a chill out with the pet lambs before mum arrived to take him home.

Hopefully he slept well after all that fresh air.

1 comment: