Wednesday 6 September 2017

5 in 5 : Raindrops

I am joining Sandie with her monthly meme 5 in 5 where you set your timer for 5 minutes, take as many photos as you can and then choose 5 to share. I grabbed a moment after heavy rain when the raindrops were still "hanging around ".

1. A dripping sweet pea.


2. A potential for the photo hunt. Jewels of water on a spider's web.


3. A white cosmos weighed down by the wet.


4. Tess of the D'Urbervilles rose from David Austin.


5. Some buds from the same rose which I can see from my kitchen window.


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes - like the last one and that web must surely make the final cut for the hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely raindrops especially on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raindrops like jewels. I like that rose Tess of the D'Urbervilles - that story is one of the most heart breaking I have ever read or seen as a BBC series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! I like to see each photo is quietly telling a story.

    ReplyDelete