Wednesday 20 September 2017

A Few Scavenger Hunt Possibilities

The end of September will be the finish of the Summer Scavenger Hunt so I have a few possibilities to consider before then.
I haven't found No. 4 A Zig Zag the easiest to find but I did notice that the architecture on this house and on the church does meet the criteria.



A picture taken inside the grotto will qualify for 7. The Inside of Something.


It was Eileen who suggested the Temple of Apollo for No.13 A Dome. 


Then younger daughter took this 'dome' from inside the grotto.


Then for No. 22 A Dial there is the clock face on the house gateway.



The time for decisions is nearly here.







3 comments:

  1. Possibly the best entry for zigzag I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen, a great zigzag. Such a pretty spot to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two above took the words from my mouth!

    ReplyDelete