Wednesday 25 April 2018

Help in the Kitchen

Today I was looking after The Boy again. I was amused in the playground when I went to pick him up. I had never seen a scooter pod before.


 This week he helped me put some gingerbread dough balls onto a baking tray.


He then made a gingerbread man with raisins for features.


He looked a little different when he came out of the oven.


I did suggest that we must be careful that the gingerbread man didn't run away but he didn't appear to be familiar with that story! The gingerbread man went home in a bag to share with his family.


2 comments:

  1. He looks very professional in his apron!

    I think part of your post is missing. Either that or you've forgotten to finish a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Eileen. That's the second time that has happened. Very frustrating!

      Delete