Tuesday 13 November 2018

A Few More Scarecrows.

It has taken me a while to show you a few more of the scarecrows. The trail has now finished but these are a few that we managed to get to see. 
Some of them have been given a great deal of thought. This one labelled as a landmark is I think particularly clever. 


Have you guessed it?

The work in some of them is quite remarkable. I wouldn't mind sharing this next one.


Equally some of them are simply clever. The answer to this one is 'you'.


Some are very small but still give a clear message. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?


The church is always quite adventurous with their entry although the paramedic looks like he needs a bit of treatment himself.



Well that's enough for today. Should you be still wondering the first one is The Gret Wall of China.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the local scarecrow trails and am always amazed at the imaginations that created some of the entries.

    I worked out is was 'china' but didn't get the 'wall part! Now I'm kicking myself as it's so obvious ... once you know the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. certainly a creative lot in the village, not sure how 1 & 2 are scarecrows although the giant chocolate bar would scare any dieter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting set of scarecrows! Adds a bit of interest to any wander around the village :)

    ReplyDelete