Tuesday 11 December 2018

A Late Dog Walk

Frequently I leave walking Poppy to near the end of the day. The trouble is that it is easy to get caught out at this time of year and be walking in the dark. Sunday afternoon was really quite bright and once we had all had a bit of a rest after Sunday roast it was time to coerce Poppy out of her bed.


Actually she really enjoys her walks and is always keen to go out especially if she has one of her toys with her.


Typically I didn't have my camera with me but had to rely on my phone which has a really bad battery.
I managed one or two decent 'End of the Day' pictures which could be alright for the Winter photo hunt.



And in the other direction.



4 comments:

  1. Such a good puppy to take her toys out for the walk. Yesterday was such a dreary weather day, pitch dark by 5pm which does not make me want to go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset shots for the hunt, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous shots; I love both of the first two.

    ReplyDelete