Thursday 9 May 2019

Take Three Thursday: A Garden Addition

Today I am joining Mary Lou at Patio Postcards with her Take Three Thursday where we show three photos of something on one theme that we have observed this week. This afternoon the Farmer and I visited Wells Reclamation Yard. We have been here several times and it always amazes me the eclectic mixture of items on sale. I have taken this first photo to set the scene.


You can actually purchase anything from a tank to a new kitchen here. We were there to buy three doors for the house. We needed some six panel doors to match those already in the house and after some searching have chosen these new 'repro' doors. No pictures of the doors I'm afraid but these three items are all possibilities to decorate your garden and they would also suit No. 10 of the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt which is Something Made of Stone. 









Personally I'm not sure I would be too keen to have any of these adorning my garden, well maybe the cats...


4 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a stone statue of St. Francis for my garden. I bought one last year, but it fell over during a huge windstorm over the winter and broke in two pieces. Now I'm on the hunt for another one; hopefully one that can withstand our winters. (None of these would work for me in the garden.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking for something for my garden but these don’t fit the bill at all. I do like that reclamation yard though ... full of lots of treasures! I bought all my fireplaces for my Victorian cottage (three houses ago) from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, definitely the last one! DEFINITELY! Seriously, that sounds like a great place for a browse and a treasure hunt. Glad you found your doors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maggie for joining in to Take Three Thursday. I might be interested in those cats ... although the bum lady could provide a chuckle or too hidden among the ferns.

    ReplyDelete