Wednesday 19 November 2014

Zoom in on Nuthatch

Today I am joining in with week 47 of Helena's ZIZO. I have a view from my kitchen window of the bird table that my older daughter made for her GCSE Design and Technology and of the bird feeders in the cherry tree.


A little nuthatch who can be quite shy is a frequent visitor is just visible on the feeder in the tree. He is not easy to catch close up but I did manage a few today. He is very quick in his movements.




He has a good mouthful to take away!






5 comments:

  1. lovely photos..I have never been able to catch a nuthatch in a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs! I agree with Marsha - it's really hard to catch these little birds in a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots! What a pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beauty, I love the one where he looks like he is peeking round the corner of the feeder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty - I've not managed to get a shot of the nuthatch that visits here.

    ReplyDelete