Thursday 5 March 2015

Stepping Out of my Back Door 5 in 5

I have seen several bloggers joining in 5 in 5 and have thought that I would like to take part. This month I am having a go. What you have to do is choose a location, set your timer for 5 minutes and off you go with your camera! The difficult bit is choosing only 5 photos!
What better place to start than by stepping out of my back door with my telephoto lens. My conservatory is remained in full flower all winter. This geranium is just a snippet.

                 

Who should be sunning herself on the table but the lovely Bella.


Immediately outside the conservatory are a pot of tête-à-tête now in full flower.


Looking out into the field Margot is too busy grazing amongst the hens to look up.


At the base of the children's old swing the crocuses are in full bloom too and enjoying the morning sunshine.


How quickly 5 minutes can pass!






6 comments:

  1. 5 minutes does pass quickly doesn't it, but I'm always surprised just how many photos I manage to take in that time. I love your crocuses - I forgot to plant mine, I found them together with the tulip bulbs in a paper bag in the garage! Maybe next year I'll remember to actually put them in the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely range of life you see when you step out of your door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie, a big welcome to 5 in 5 and I'm so glad you have joined in. It just shows you don't have to go far to take some great photos! The one of Bella is beautiful, and I am admiring the colour in your garden and conservatory - my own display of flowers are very lacking sadly. I do hope you will come back again and share more, and yes! How quickly 5 minutes pass when you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for the colourful and sunny little tour, very colourful - unlike here in monochrome land

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie, thank you for commenting on my "Week 9" blogpost. I thought I had your email address but I cant find it in my inbox, so if you would like to email me at joy@treetopsystems.co.uk I will update you on the current condition of GD4 :-)
    I'm wondering if we are geographically close, as you were walking the K&A at Limpley Stoke? I am in Warminster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I am posting mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete