Wednesday 11 March 2015

Pairs Zoom in on Orchid

I have chosen for Helena's pairs to pick a zoom in and zoom out this week. I have an orchid that I was give by my cousin last August. It flowered beautifully for a long time. It did come from M&S after all! I then popped it out in the conservatory. I am not sure what happened, I guess it was a combination of the heat with our new radiator and neglect but I noticed some buds on in a few days ago. It now has a lovely flower and the promise of more.

                                  




9 comments:

  1. It's lovely. Zoom in and out is always a great combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely to have a second bloom - I've heard orchids benefit from neglect

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I have two orchid plants, both two years old and still blooming beautifully so I know that Helena is right! ;)
    Zoom in and out is so perfect for a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed that you've managed to get a second bloom. Mine always die on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful orchid and great photographs too. I have never succeeded in getting a second bloom from any of my orchids(so I always give them to my mom who does!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely treat. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your orchid is a pretty colour. I have one that flowered once, I am hoping it will flower again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! One of our friends told us that neglect was the best treatment for orchids. Sadly, we'd already thrown ours away before we learned to just set it aside and wait.

    ReplyDelete