Tuesday 6 February 2018

5 in 5 : Out with the Dog

Each month I try to join Sandie with her 5 in 5 where you take your camera and a timer then click away for 5 minutes. The tricky bit is then choosing 5 to show. Yesterday I grabbed my camera and the dog lead, popped on my coat, gloves and boots to go and walk the dog. These are some of my finds in a 5 minute period along the way.
1. A close up of the catkins that I had also photographed the other day.



2. Poppy waiting for me to see which way we are going. She is getting used to all the mud but does her best to miss the puddles which is not very Labrador like!


3. Don't you love to wonder where a footpath leads? We took this one yesterday but not today.


4. So far so good. I can walk Poppy through the field with the sheep without her taking any notice of them at all. These are some of last year's lambs on the stubble turnips. A lot of the lambs have already gone to market which is the inevitability of farming. 



 5. A certain sign of Spring. A solitary primrose in the hedgerow.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely walk! There's a sense of spring in the air. You are lucky that Poppy doesn't like the mud, there's lots around this time of year and she could get in a proper mess if she went for a wallow!
    The tunnel of shrubs looks very inviting, what a lovely place for a walk. Thank you for sharing and joining in 5 in 5, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete