Thursday 15 February 2018

Take Three Thursday: Valentine's Hearts

There is one thing for sure Farmer Husband is not a romantic and would definitely not be rushing out to buy me a Valentine's present. One year he did buy me some flowers but only because they were reduced at the cattle market several days after the 14th February. ....
I was in Sainsbury's yesterday and at 5pm there were still a huge number of red roses left and a large quantity of gifts. Some of these made me smile and I thought they would be a good choice for joining Mary Lou with her Take Three Thursday and also as a choice for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt No. 23. A Heart. 
1. I only photographed the heart on this 'Roarsome Lion'.


2. Perhaps you prefer the 'Singing Lion' . I didn't actually discover if it does sing.


3. Then for the last Pussycat there is 'Smitten Kitten'


There is one thing for sure Farmer Husband definitely would never buy one of these!

4 comments:

  1. I was amazed by the thousands of red roses and other Valentine merchandise in Morrison's yesterday. And lots of men wandering the aisles with arms full. Sweet! I'm not really one for over-sentimentality, but I'd love it if someone got me the roarsome lion. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all quite cute. I couldn't believe how expensive roses are. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you didn’t buy him one either?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always exchange cards, but rarely gifts. I can't imagine receiving a stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete