Friday 31 August 2018

Holiday Postcards

I was a little premature with my link up for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt having posted it last week and can be seen here. So this week I thought I would send you a few postcards from our mini break which could be used for No. 19 Picture Postcard Perfect.

1. Petworth House from the deer park.


2. Sunset on the South Down Way.


3. Have we been transported to India?


No just to Brighton Pavilion.

4. Then a quick walk up the pier.


After all no postcard collection is complete without a funny one! Which one would you like me to send you?

3 comments:

  1. Of this collection Maggie I'd send you #2 Sunset On The South Down Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcard finds - that sunset is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although they are all lovely, I have a particular soft spot for sunsets.

    ReplyDelete