Thursday 12 June 2014

The Summertime Photography Scavenger nos. 3 and 6

No. 6 An Urban Street Scene
I came across this scene while shopping in Bath. I find it hard to believe why anyone would want to sit on a deck chair on artificial grassin the middle of a shopping centre when there are so many beautiful parks in Bath. Nevertheless it made a colourful scene which my photo taken on my Iphone does not do justice to.


No. 2 Birds on a Wire.
I realised after taking these photos that they do not actually fulfil the remit as they are only one bird on the wire!
The swallows as I have said in a previous blog are our summer visitors. They returned this year on April 7th and have been very busy since rearing their chicks. There is frequently a swallow sat on the wire just outside my kitchen window but it has up till now been quick to fly off when I produce my camera.
It took several attempts to get the exposure any where near right.


Then the swallow appeared to lose his head


Finally I caught him having a good scratch!








No comments:

Post a Comment