Saturday 18 November 2017

A Morning Dog Walk

Yesterday dawned as a crisp bright frosty morning. I was due to be out for most of the day so before I left taking Poppy out was a great opportunity for a morning walk. Walking along the track I could see two deer grazing on the freshly sprouted arable crops. They spotted Poppy and I but didn't see us as a great threat. They moved to a safe distance and continued to feast. You can just see them in the distance beyond the gate.


I don't know how many pictures I have taken of this particular ash tree in all different weather conditions. Today the blue sky and the lush green stubble turnip tops complimented the tree so well.


Then it was back across the field known as The Leg with still quite an autumnal look to the trees.


Poppy hasn't taken long to learn to pose for a photo!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tree silhouettes. The ash tree would be great for one of those composite photos where you take a shot each week for a year from exactly the same spot using exactly the same lens and then cut and combine them into one photo showing the tree through the year...

    ReplyDelete