Thursday 2 November 2017

Take Three Thursday : Three of my Favourites

I have chosen three photos to take part in Mary Lou's Thursday meme. I have shown quite a few of the scarecrows from the local scarecrow trail but these three were particular favourites.
The daleks always scared me witless when I was a child. I'm still not too keen on them but this scarecrow was excellent and it talked too!


Cruella De Vil is a wonderful villain. A lot of work went into this creation. We didn't quite count 101 dalmatians but there were quite a few.


This one particularly amused us. I don't know if you can read the clue in the left corner but it refers to a Leicester car park which was one of his haunts! The creators of this scarecrow of Richard 111 certainly have a great sense of humour. There is even a car parked on his chest.



Some wonderful creativity.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the daleks scared me too - I used to watch most of Doctor Who from behind the sofa! It was the cyber men who scared me witless though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie for joining in. It was the weeping angels that scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Quite ambitious too - especially the dalek!

    ReplyDelete