Tuesday 21 April 2020

Just Emerging

Outside my kitchen window on the wall we have an old stone trough which we have planted with Alpines and succulents. I showed some photos of some of the plants in this post from last year. It is looking a little sparse at the moment but everything is just beginning to wake up.


The flowers are really quite small. A few gentian flowers emerging.


I had forgotten until I saw on my old blog post that I bought this pink one in Cornwall last year I think at Trerice House. 






There are some house leeks that are struggling along and then a couple more succulents. This yellow one is grown from a piece of a plant in an arrangement that my younger daughter was given in a graduation present.


I'm hoping for a lot more growth over the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of the gentian flowers, especially the pink.

    ReplyDelete