Sunday 24 January 2016

A Ladder for every Occasion

When I first saw the list of photos for the a Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt I noticed No. 17 A Ladder.   An interesting choice by the organisers Eileen and Joy. A mundane and everyday object that can be the access to so many places! I have already taken photos for this item which I will post another day but today I thought it would be fun to have a farm wander and see how many ladders I could find.
So for a ladder hunt:-



Some not used very much.


              



Steptoe and Son?


In every crook and cranny.



By every bit of equipment.




And to reach the vehicles.



I would never have thought we had so many! My brother in law saw me with my camera and asked what I was taking. I think he was a little baffled by the answer "ladders"!


















8 comments:

  1. What wonderful photographs! Your composition and the angles you chose are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think this is a great prompt.
    I found a ladder leading to a tree house early on and was quite happy with my photo.
    I'm down to 7 left on the hunt.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lot of ladders - love the contrast between the metal and wooden ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun walkabout - I would think my now the family should know if Maggie's out with camera, there's a reason & a theme (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace collection. The only ladder I own is in my tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is s lot of ladders - would rather climb some than others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat collection of ladders - and a snapshot of your farm right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful post! Clever lady x

    ReplyDelete