Wednesday 27 January 2016

Snap: Through the Garden Gate

Helena's Snap is proving to be very successful and popular. It is worth looking at some of the other links by looking here.
I often like to take photos through doorways and gates. Not only does it give a frame it gives a peep into what it is beyond. I have chosen two that I took at Oxford University Botanical Gardens looking into two different gardens. 



The third is a less spectacular location and is a peep into our vegetable garden.


Then lastly a little wander into my mum's garden.





8 comments:

  1. I agree, the view through a doorway is fascinating - great snap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love peeping through gates and would like a walled garden with a gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are of liked minds - I have gates coming up soon. I like looking through garden gates, a treat sometimes of the secret & delightful. I think your look into your own garden is quite nice ... we see with fresh eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, and it's one of my favorite ways to photograph as well. I'll have to look through the archives to see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I have a bit of a thing for photographing through windows; but now you have inspired me to find a new frame

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful views through the gates. A great Snap collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the view into Mr McGregor's garden!

    ReplyDelete