Monday 4 January 2016

A Little Bit of Mischief

Hearing a little rustle in the corner of the kitchen I found Socks working hard to try and get a dog treat out of a bag that had been left on the dresser.


Later in the day I spent the evening working on the new puzzle which we had been rather late starting this Christmas. It seems I needed some help. Do you ever get that feeling of Deja vu?


 He had a go at chewing a few pieces to help them fit. Easily bored he then settled for a snooze and lazy watch!

6 comments:

  1. adorable look of innocence while covering all the puzzle pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats ... & Socks is so sweet & obviously very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cat has a basket, a bean bag, a quilt and more to sleep on but will still lie on my son's PC to sleep if he gets the chance. Said son is not impressed.
    Did you manage to finish the jigsaw? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe - funny little thing and great pics! I haven't done a jigsaw for yonks - quite in the mood now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thee is plenty left to do on this one Ella!

      Delete
  5. Louise I am still working on the jigsaw. There is a bit of a story to it. I suggested to my younger daughter that she bought two puzzles. One for her dad and one for her uncle both country scenes. When I saw them I picked which one (the easier looking one ) she should give Brian. She got them mixed up so we ended up with the tricky one'

    ReplyDelete