Thursday 18 June 2015

Summer Sports

Yesterday was school Sports Day. I went along for a couple of hours to see some of the events. Emma was taking part in the long jump. Not her favourite event but I did mange to capture her in mid air.


There was of course action on the track. This young man managed to photo bomb my picture!


There was plenty of support for the steadier runners. This lad persevered with the company of these girls encouraging him round.


Meanwhile the trophies awaited presentation. 






2 comments:

  1. Great photos and especially the one of your daughter mid jump. The lady in the red coat - lol - a judge? Nice awards. Sports Day was never a favourite of mine, although I did like high jump but always eliminated - I insisted jumping like a horse over a fence, oh not allowed! ... Mary-Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never very keen on sports day either. It is better watching. A chance to catch up on gossip with other parents and a tea at the end! The lady in red is a teacher who I guess is acting as judge. A lot of the teachers from all subjects come down to help out.

      Delete