Saturday 28 July 2018

A Thank You Tea

Anyone who participates in the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt knows that the prompts are continually in the back of your mind and that you mentally kick yourself if you miss one. I felt like that today. I have had a voucher pinned to my notice board since last September. It was a thank you gift from the Vet Niece and her newlywed husband as a thank you to all four of our family for all that we did helping prepare and clear up from their wedding. Today we finally found a date when we were all available and were able to enjoy it. It was only when I handed the voucher to the waiter that  I realised I should have taken a picture for the hunt  to complete Alternative B A Coupon to Use. I had taken a quick snap of it in case I lost it but it's not really SPSH standard.


However the actual outcome of the coupon was worth photographing so these following pictures are my suggested choice for Coupon to Use.



There were two plates like the selection shown below.


We did it all justice. There was only one scone left on the plates!


3 comments:

  1. I think the coupon is a perfectly acceptable submission. What a lovely gesture in recognition of all your hard work. Looks like a yummy tea. I'd like to know who was so remiss as to leave a scone! Wouldn't have happened had I been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that is a coupon I would SO like to have. What a perfect thank you. A left over scone, never on my watch (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the concept of a left over scone! It looks like a perfect afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete