Monday 30 July 2018

An Early Birthday Celebration

One of the members of our  walking group has a special birthday at the end of August and on Friday we celebrated with a birthday walk for her. Well really it was more eating and drinking than walking. We did start with a short walk around her village.


We admired a picturesque thatched cottage and were invited in for a viewing of this cosy holiday cottage.


There was of course birthday cake which I had made. 


A rose coloured, flavoured and decorated cake with gluten free cupcakes.


I'm not quite sure that it is up to Mary Berry standards!




2 comments:

  1. I say the cake looks perfect, made by a friend for a friend - now that's perfect icing on any cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this early birthday celebration bash looks wonderful. I have also been planning a Christmas themed birthday party for my son. It is a fun theme which everyone likes but I am not able to find any suitable rental space for the bash. Can anyone recommend affordable Los Angeles event venues?

    ReplyDelete