Monday 9 July 2018

Seeking Out Ideas in the Flower Tent

I took these photos back in early June when we visited The Royal Cornwall Show. A wander around the flower tent produced a few ideas for the Scavenger Hunt. I didn't actually take in what the title was for these still life exhibits but they fit nicely for No. 14 A Trilogy of Three.





Then another section had some great ideas for No. 17 Repurposed.





Then elsewhere at the show we found No. 8 A Pile off....... Sweets on the candy stall.



No. 15 Out of the Blue was easy to find amongst the vintage vehicles such as this old threshing machine.


And these tractors.




Do you ever get the feeling you are being watched?


Then another shade of blue...
Who remembers these?






4 comments:

  1. Great selection. I especially like the first one ... i keep going back to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew a threesome would be easy ... set decorations, floral arrangements are apparently easiest on the eye group in 3's or 5's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I, too, find the first one especially lovely. I like your first pick for "out of the blue" as well. It really jumps out at you.

    ReplyDelete