Tuesday 14 July 2015

A Peep at my Garden

I have been collecting various pictures that I have taken in the garden and have not found an opportunity to post them so here are a few of them.


The daisy in the pot grows well in my garden and I have taken many cuttings from it. It doesn't spread on its own in the way I have seen in many places, notably Hestercombe Gardens.




The pale pink rose in the forefront was a true bargain. Brian found it in the reduced shelf in B&Q for 10p! We have certainly had many a 10p worth of beautiful blooms.




My mum gave this rose to Brian for his birthday. It was to replace one that never flowered. We can't complain of that with this one.



I shall save the rest for another day.







4 comments:

  1. wish I had smellovision - your garden looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is beautiful. I like the daisy in a pot idea - I may have to copy that one. Do you know what variety it is please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is Erigeron karvinskianus. I will have to take a few cuttings for you.

      Delete
  3. Oh how did I miss this post initially - gorgeous garden. Like both roses but I do think the pink is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete