Sunday 5 July 2015

Floral Tent Close Up 5 in 5

 I return to my pictures that I took at Hampton Court Palace Flower Show to join in Sandie's 5 in 5. I captured in detail some individual plants in the floral tent and from that have chosen 5 very different pink flowers.
1.One of many spectacular orchids.


2. Vivid Dahlias.


3.Pink Duke Protea

                         

4.Erica Cerinthoides also known as South African Heather.


5. Then my favourite, the Hot Chocolate Rose.


Should you like to see a little more of pictures ofthe show click here.

7 comments:

  1. What a spectacular show! The orchid in particular is truly eye catching, it must have been a wonderful experience to go and see them at Hampton Court. Thank you for sharing them and linking in this month. A feast to the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orchid is amazing - I've never seen one like that before. My favourite is the heather - their flowers are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the heather too. Lovely, unusual flower and great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I am in envy mode - fantastic photos of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous selection and each beautifully captured

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous. I especially love the horizontal long low crop: it really seems to show off the blooms perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maggie these are wonderful. I thought about you on the day you went to the flower show. Its years since I was there. Thank goodness you didn't ask us to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete