Sunday 26 July 2015

In Search of an Ornate Door Knocker

i have been busy this month searching out some of the finds for Rinda's photography hunt. No. 2 on the list is an Ornate Door Knocker. I took my mum shopping in Marks and Spencer's in Bath a couple of weeks ago. I had a chance to nip around a few streets and admire a few door knockers! There was quite a variety. One thing is for sure. It's always worth cleaning your door knocker in case some mug like me comes along and photographs it.


                                         


                                          


                                           


The question is. Which one should I choose?








5 comments:

  1. Nice selection! Maybe the second, Eastern-looking, or the third which looks a bit piratical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number four or number five - both look pretty and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection. The letter box of the last one looks a little small for modern mail! They all meet the brief I think - maybe a collage image for the hunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to display them as a collage and got to impatient waiting for it to load. Good idea for final link up.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! Such a bonanza to choose from. The first or second one is my favorite - they almost look like they can come to life. I'm still struggling to find this one.

    ReplyDelete