Wednesday 8 July 2015

Scarecrow Pairs.

My pairs today was not actually taken with Helena's Pairs in mind. I was looking back over my Hampton Court Palace Flower Show photos with which I have been boring the pants off you all this week and I found the ideal pair.
There were a lot of scarecrows scattered around the bandstand area made by local schools. This one stood out by virtue of its size. So here we are:- 

Large of I am not sure who.


And small of Anne Boleyn.


Or headed and headless
Should you wish to see my other posts on the show follow these links. Sorry to disappoint you but here will be some more to come for items from the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt!

6 comments:

  1. fabulous creations and such wonderful imagination from the school kids - and a nice headless connection within pairs given Miriam's headless chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. No boring at all, I'm enjoying your Hampton Court photos. Your pair this week is definitely different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha heads indeed! I will never tire of seeing pictures from Hampton Court!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these! What a wonderful Pair.

    ReplyDelete