1. A peep beyond as the track opens out into the field.
2. Hedgerows plentiful with berries.
3. Conkers! Don't they just make you think of your childhood! When I was food shopping in M&S there was a lady walking round with quite a young baby (about a month old) in a pram. In the pram all round the baby's head were shiny conkers. What a picture they made and I would have loved to lean in with my camera (obviously I didn't!) . Why were they there? I wondered. Did she have an older child who had put them there? Had she been unable to resist them? I don't know but I did wonder if she realised they are poisonous so near a young child.
My conker is still in the field.
4. The leaves are changing. The ploughing has started.
5. Monty as always is enjoying his walk.