Google+ Followers

Sunday, 26 April 2015

An Afternoon Gardening

The conservatory is jam packed full of seedlings and small plants. 



It is too early to put them outside yet but there is a fair bit to do in the garden first. I spent the afternoon  in the garden weeding and tidying up. I was not lonely. I had plenty of company. Socks was keeping a careful eye from the garden seat. 


Well between snoozes anyway!
I often allow Sky in the garden when I am out there. She spent the time stealing whatever Monty was playing with.


Monty meanwhile placidly moved onto something else.


It was only later that I realised that I had been helped with the gardening. A lovely hole had been created in one of the flower borders and a hollyhock removed. I guess the dog with the dirty nose may be the culprit....Sky.....


No comments:

Post a Comment