Sunday 5 February 2017

5 in 5 : A Nature Reserve Walk

I didn't get round to joining in Sandie's 5 in 5 last month. The idea is that you set your timer for 5 minutes, take as many photos as you can (the easy bit) and then chose 5 of them to show (the difficult bit). For February I have chosen a location while I was on holiday in New Zealand. We had driven along the side of Lake Tekapo and stopped by a smaller lake for lunch. This area was a nature reserve and I went for a walk after lunch while the farmer slept off his picnic.
 This is some of what I spotted.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5. The farmer awakes and comes in search of me.



6 comments:

  1. Love the last one! Sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to wander in unfamiliar spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there any real dangers. No snakes, spiders, bears or swamps and very few people about.

      Delete
  3. A great variety of subjects for your five in five. Don't the months fly by??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip Maggie. That is a beautiful butterfly and the last photo made me smile. Glad you made good use of time while the farmer napped! Thank you for taking part in 5in5, I wondered if you felt the child when you got back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place for a walk - great shots!

    ReplyDelete