Thursday 16 February 2017

Raindrops Keep Falling!

One thing that there has certainly been plenty of is raindrops which shouldn't make it difficult to find  item No. 2 on Eileen's Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt.
We saw our fair share of rain when we were on South Island in New Zealand and I have the raindrops on the lens to prove it.


Our visit to Larnach Castle gardens was directly after rain and the raindrops were still settled on the leaves.





Yesterday I found a few drops still clinging to the trees.


I think this last tree needs a hanky..



3 comments:

  1. Nice selection. I keep forgetting every time there is rain, and when there isn't I remember! Must do better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, raindrops on the camera: always a little scary! Please take it as a compliment if I say these are indeed very wet looking pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always worry about rain on my camera. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete