Monday 6 February 2017

Memos, Mail, Me on Monday: Looking Back and Looking Forward

Well we have now been home from our holiday for a week now and yes it does feel a bit like we have never been away. How about another photo just to take us back there? Let's call it another postcard from me.


 I am joining Sian today with her new Monday memo asking what has been in the post. Would it be very sad if I said I hadn't had anything in the post this week? Actually it wouldn't be true. I did have a lovely thank you note from my niece. It seems a long time since we saw her and our lovely little Great Nephew so let's hope we get a chance soon.
We have also had another piece of hand mail. A very special piece too. Just before Christmas there was an engagement on the farm. Our farm vet niece got engaged and while we have been away plans have been moving fast. So we've been given a very modern piece of correspondence and an ear tag key ring lest we forget.


How exciting is that? A wedding on the farm! 

5 comments:

  1. I like the ear tag save the date idea - can't wait to see what they come up with for the wedding. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun "Save the Date" card! Love your postcard, too---a peek at summer on a very wintery day here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful post! Those are exactly the kinds of things I was thinking of when I came up with the idea. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the wedding. I hope we'll be allowed a peep. Fingers crossed.

    Wishing you a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 'Save the Date', lots of excitement!

    ReplyDelete