Wednesday 31 March 2021

Monthly Photo Challenge: The Letter C

 I am joining Eileen at A bracelet of days with her monthly photo challenge for March finding pictures with the theme of the letter C. Here are my finds starting with flowers.

                                                                            Camellia 


Crocus 


Cherry Blossom 


Celandine 


Christmas Cactus 


Cherry Blossom and a church 


Then some more buildings.

Our village church.


The Circus in Bath a circle of 18th Century Buildings.



The Royal Crescent ( a crescent of 18th century houses)


A chair.  This may not look like a chair but it is a Sedan Chair popular in 18th Century Bath for transporting people around. 



A chain.


This one speaks for itself.


Cones. Both spotted when I was out for a walk.



My cat.


These last three are a bit more tenuous!
Cute


Cultivating 


Confusion 
Not obvious if you don’t know but the signs are pointing in the wrong direction.










7 comments:

  1. Visiting from Eileen's link up. Those are great "C" photos! Love the photo of the crocus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the church in the valley and the field being "C"ultivated! But ooooh the lamb bathed in light! Cuteness indeed :o)
    That reminds me, I took a cute photo and forgot to post it! Will have to find another excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection Maggie, especially the last three 'thinking outside the box' interpretations.

    Did you get my comment on your WPSH post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that camellia is beautiful, one of my favourite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely one. It’s by my mum’s front door and the flowers are almost star shaped. It has been flowering for quite some time.I think her gardener fed it with some kind of camellia feed.

      Delete
  5. As always, I am impressed by your choices for the photos...loved the sedan chair!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete