Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas In the Making

I had hardly looked at the list for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt list let alone started searching for them. Today I have had a quick glance and realised I have already missed an opportunity or two.
The last few days have definitely seen quite a lot of No. 9 In the Making. Some of the cooking was happening yesterday and Farmer Daughter was busy with the Christmas shortbread.


You may notice one that is the odd one out with no real connection to the season. The kiwi cutter was one of our holiday purchases and is a great reminder of our holiday at the start of this year.


You may well ask why is there a chick as well!

1 comment:

  1. The chick is for all your chickens or for some of the little chicks that visit you. Yummy cookies, oh wouldn't I just love to reach out & grab a couple, but already I have had too many cookies.

    ReplyDelete