Monday 22 February 2016

Memorandum Monday: Nearly Done

Here we are at Monday again. A big wave to Sian and all the other Monday bloggers.  It's been a quiet weekend at home catching up on chores. So what's new? I have learnt to perhaps not to be so eager to volunteer to make some of the refreshments for 70 people but I have a feeling I may not have learnt my lesson. Well the first batch of focaccia is made and ready tucked away in the freezer. Here are before and after baking pictures.




Just one more batch to do! 



6 comments:

  1. Yummy. I do not think I could handle cooking/baking for that many people. You are generous & brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good. I have obviously missed something as not sure who you are cooking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious, I'm sure they will enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Can't tell you how many times I've been in the same position. They do look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious. Are you sure you wouldn't like to bring one round here at lunchtime?
    They'll go down a treat.

    Have a great week Maggie

    ReplyDelete