Friday 19 February 2016

Six Word Story: Work

Joining in today with Miriam's new meme where a story is created with a photo using six words one of each is the word of the week. This week the word is work. My whole blog is really aimed at depicting our life on a farm. One thing I learnt early on was that farming is hard graft. So changing a well known saying slightly and hoping husband doesn't spot the photo I have used. Here goes:-

                

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with this week! Have a restful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Although I've never lived on a farm, I grew up in a farming community and learned early on that your six word story is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & definetly a lol moment. I appreciate daily, at least 3 times a day, what farmers do every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Maggie, lets hope your man doesn't decide to have a peek at your blog! Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely bit of sun he has found there for his nap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was brought up in the country: I've seen kids fall asleep at their desks. It certainly is hard work.

    ReplyDelete