Tuesday 5 April 2016

5 in 5 : Back in the Lambing Shed.

On the 5th of each month I join in with Sandie's 5 in 5 where photos are taken over a 5 minute period and then 5 chosen. I hadn't intended to visit the lambing shed for this but then something happened that changed my mind. Older daughter came in to say that the oldest ewe on the farm has had her lamb. I think I may have featured this ewe last year and her name is...... Sandy!


So while I was there it seemed a good time for some more photos. 
The pet lambs.


Some young visitors give a helping hand.


Time for a rest.


But don't forget me!







6 comments:

  1. This really made me smile, I have been looking forward to seeing your lambs. It is lovely that you have names for your sheep and that I have a namesake! Thank you for sharing and joining in, the sun is shining today and your photos add to the feel of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the sheep in the last photo is posing so nicely for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lambs are really gorgeous, but I'm glad I don't have to watch the pregnant ewes around the clock! Thanks for checking up on me Maggie, I am fine but have just been mega busy with work (being responsible for Y11 in the run up to exams is taking a chunk of my time) and also trying to support/guide my own Y11 boys through their GCSE's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of photos. Lambs are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete