Thursday 19 March 2020

Sending Best Wishes

What strange surreal times we all going through. All around the world my friends and relatives are probably experiencing the most catastrophic event to ever happen to us all. The upside is that it has prompted me to turn back to my blog to reach out to everyone.
Like everyone else we are now socially confined to barracks but as you can imagine life on a farm carries on. I am so fortunate that I can still wander the fields with Poppy and indeed because we sell eggs we are still seeing a lot of people with significant social distancing.
I thought it would be good to try and cheer people with a daily photo of life back here on the farm. Who better to start with but a picture of Poppy out for a walk. She has looked like this a great deal during this exceedingly wet winter.


Take good care of yourselves. 

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Maggie. You have been missed, as has Poppy. It is indeed strange times for all of us but it'll be lovely to follow the rhythm of your farming life again.

    Wishing the best for you and all of your family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you'll be back, even if it took an international crisis to lure you! Some people! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes is that Poppy's muddy ball in the tractor track?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies my fat finger accidentally deleted your other comment. Sorry! Yes that is her muddy ball. A pair of waterproof gloves are essential on any walk at the moment.

      Delete
  4. I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but wasn't able to. Hope it works today. It was so nice to see you pop up in Feedly. We've missed you and scenes from the farm!

    ReplyDelete