Friday 20 March 2020

A Daily Reminder

Outside my kitchen window and just by the path when I come out of my door is a little pink primula which has been in flower for quite some time.


It is a lovely reminder of my trip to Highgrove House for a champagne tour of the gardens, a 60th birthday present from my sister. We both bought one of these little plants which were reduced because they had finished flowering. A particularly affordable temptation in a rather expensive shop!
I have been delighted that it is flowering so well and it lifts the gloom during this difficult time.


My sister's is also doing well.


Keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. My polyanthus are doing very well this year too. As my sister said, they have no idea what is going on in the world. I'm trying to embrace this mindset (whilst being practical!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink = perfect. Such a very cheerful sight.

    ReplyDelete