Saturday 31 October 2020

Animals

 Eileen at a bracelet of days sets a monthly mini photo hunt. This month the subject is animals which should really be easy for me living on a farm. I won’t say I have failed but somehow I haven’t managed as many as I thought but here goes.

Let’s start with the pets. Firstly Tiggy the cat.


Then Boris.


I have quite a few of Poppy.


Trying to bring an apple into the house to eat.


Out on a windy day with her favourite toy.




Snuggled up in a towel drying off.



Having to make room for a very wet Sky who was frightened by the windy weather.



Her paw print.🐾 


Then a few horses.


Time to come in.



A bit of thinking outside the box. A few different animals found on the farm.







I guess birds count as animals.....


My chaffinch friend who is a regular visitor.


Well I suppose I did find a few in the end!














6 comments:

  1. Yes, and they AREN'T rubbish! Far from it. The Boris one is gorgeous, and poor Sky!! Just realised I took several of animal words and images too ... totally forgot! Maybe I'll make a collage out of them or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've found some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Maggie, especially the one of Boris. Thanks for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You met the challenge very well. Boris is very handsome. The one of the horse snoozing in the sunshine while still in his stall is one that could be part of a "caption this".

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of those in not like the others. And it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pets all have definite personalities and I feel you always capture that marvelously. Great job with the challenge and thinking outside the box with some of the photos.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete