So this month I have stepped outside my front door and set the timer.
1. This double pink cherry blossom is in the yard and visible from my kitchen window.
2. Around the corner this Flowering Currant is one that I have grown from a cutting and was planted out last year.
3. The farmer was given this Medlar tree for his 50th birthday. It has had a good number of years to grow!
4. The red tulips at the top of the drive reappear each year amongst the daffodils.
5. Then I made it up to the shed to the pet lambs just before my timer went!