Wednesday 3 September 2014

Zoom In on a Gnome and Garden Curios

It is Wednesday again so I am joining in with Helena and her weekly ZIZO in week 36. Since I have been doing Rinda's PhotoScavenger Hunt I have been looking out for all sorts of items everywhere, gnomes being no exception. I soon spotted a gnome in my friend's garden. I guess it has always been there but I have never taken a lot of notice before! She is the second friend to have a gnome quietly living in her garden previously unnoticed by me!
Her gnome and friends made an ideal ZIZO.
There is not much to see at a glance, just a corner of her lovely garden.


Then I looked a bit closer.


Then closer still.




I gave her the next one!



Lots of curios which I am sure all tell a story and then one of many small visitors!













7 comments:

  1. love the rusty bird bath and the glass sculptures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a charming garden, and I love that gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. charming setting for the gnome and his blessing on the garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great zoom ins, here! Love the last one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great meme combining - lovely pics. Glad to see it's not just my garden ornaments that have rusted away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great ZIZO! I tried looking for the gnome in the first shot but didn't spot him. Well done. I love rusty bits in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is there Miriam! Is it actually cheating do you suppose to move position for the zoom ins!

      Delete