Friday 15 May 2015

"Born Free"

I took a wander to one of our fields with another of the film titles for the Movies in May Challenge in mind.Don't worry we haven't got Elsa the lioness and her cubs on the farm! We do however have a couple of mares and their foals. One foal was born a few days ago.




He is quite a funny little chap and is already quite friendly.



The other mare was looking pretty big.


The next time I visited her foal had also been born.


I could not get quite so close to these especially as I had the dog with me.


When I did get a little closer. The foal was asleep!








7 comments:

  1. They are lovely foals. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sturdy foals - I love spotting new babies at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more adorable treats from your farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, precious, so sweet ... yes I love horses. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horses are wonderful - the colors so bright in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying your thinking on these titles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work near a stables and they had a surprise foal one year. I lost my heart to him and used to visit most days. Such a funny little thing!

    ReplyDelete