Friday 6 April 2018

5 in 5 : Water Fun

On the fifth of each month I join Sandie from Itchifingers with her meme 5 in 5. The idea is that on the 5th of each month you set your timer for 5 minutes, take as many photos as you can and then choose 5 to post.
This month I have chosen a snapshot of my walk yesterday when Poppy had some fun playing in a pool of water in the quarry. This water is not terribly deep and disappears as the weather dries up. Poppy hasn't had much opportunity to play in water but a stick soon encouraged her in.

1.

2. I nearly missed her in this one!

3.

4. Waiting for more.

5. Luckily she doesn't feel the cold.

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like fun to me, but she certainly enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dog is such a joy to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s good to see Poppy having so much fun! They don’t seem to feel the cold like we do. Thank you for taking part this month and sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete