Thursday 5 November 2020

5 in 5 Early Morning

 I was out this morning before breakfast with my camera after Farmer Daughter called me to see the effects of the frost in the fields. An ideal opportunity to join in with Sandie at Itchifingers for her 5 in 5 where you take your camera for 5 minutes and snap away. The tricky bit is then to choose 5 to post. 

1. The frost had accentuated  the maze of cobwebs across the grass which were shining in the early sunshine.



2. Nature is it's own artist.


3. Farmer Daughter was busy putting out horses.



4. Who were steaming in the cold!


5. Meanwhile remnants of the moon were still visible in the bright blue sky.






5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I'm so distracted by the election here, I totally missed the fact that today was the 5th--and time for 5 in 5. Could have easily done it on my walk today. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my favorite time of year, too cold, but the photo opportunities are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something quite beautiful about early morning frost isn't there? Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sort of mornings. Great photos, especially the one of the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spider webs are quite amazing - good catch.

    ReplyDelete